PositiveSingles Editors Review
PositiveSingles is a segment leader in the STD dating segment, which has helped thousands of people find their ideal match and encouraged millions to return to dating. The website, which came into existence in 2001, has done a commendable job helping infected individuals overcome the stigma attached to herpes and lead an everyday life. PositiveSingles preaches a fantastic message – “You’re not alone” and ensures its members have plenty of options to find and interact with like–minded people.
The NO.1 Herpes dating app now!
Is PositiveSingles a Paid Service?
This is a premium dating service, but users wouldn’t have to shell out a fortune to access the advanced features. As a free user, you could exchange winks and browse through the site in search of true love. In addition, the blog and forum sections would also be accessible. The biggest drawback of being a standard user is that you would need to be able to initiate a private conversation with any other user.
The subscription charges are stated as under:
- Premium subscription of 1 month: $33.99
- Premium subscription of 3 months: $69.99
- Premium subscription of 6 months: $109.99
The membership fee can be paid using a credit card / check card / PayPal or through Money Order.
List of features
Depending on your membership choice – standard or gold- you could access a particular set of features. The following features would be accessible to standard users of this site:
- Free registration and creation of a comprehensive profile.
- Exchange unlimited winks (pre-written messages) and e – greetings.
- Respond to emails and instant messages.
- Use the quick search option based on age, sex, and location.
- Add up to 26 photos to the profile of 2MB each.
- Read and write blogs.
- Create discussions in the forum section and share your opinion on others’ conversations.
- Check out informative blogs and inspirational stories shared by other users.
- Read success stories shared by those that found their ideal match.
- Read treatment stories shared by others and share yours too.
- Avail around the clock customer support.
- Check out the extensive FAQ section.
In addition to the options mentioned above, the following would be accessible to gold members.
- Get in touch with a dating counsellor.
- Connect with an STD expert via live chat or email.
- Initiate a private conversation via the built–in email or instant messenger.
- Use the advanced search option – search based on zip code, horoscope, interests, hobbies, verified status, personality traits, and many more parameters.
- Read informative blogs on STDs such as HIV, HSV, and HPV, among others, shared by industry experts.
- Create private photo albums and control who views it.
- Avail priority customer support.
- Get a dedicated profile manager.
Having heard many positivesingles reviews about the site, the expectations were very high. Fortunately, the website stood up to the hype, and we were very impressed by the way the website deals with the sensitive issue of STDs. PositiveSingles emerges as a specialist dating platform that aims to bring together STD personals from across the globe to a common platform for fun, long-term relationships, and friendships.
We found the user interface to be intuitive and easy to use. It isn’t as complex as some of the other sites we’ve reviewed, which is undoubtedly good news for those new to online dating. Moreover, all the critical features are available on the dashboard, and you wouldn’t have to search for them.
Interact with a more extensive section of the audience.
For those looking to interact with a more extensive audience section, the blog and forum areas would help. On the other hand, if you’re looking to have a private chat with someone, you view as a potential partner. The email and IM features are worth having a shot at. While standard membership of this site offers access to a decent set of options, the experience of being a premium user is unmatched.
You are prioritized as a premium user by the customer support cell and have the authority to tweak many privacy options that make your experience safe. You get complete control of your profile being a premium user. From the information in the profile to photo albums, everything can be hidden from other users. The advanced search option allows users to find a compatible partner based on a host of parameters.
Besides, as a premium user, you’d also be able to hide your profile from search listings and block other users. However, the most significant advantage of being a premium user is getting access to a live STD counsellor and dating experts that can help you find true love. There are also informative blogs that you can check out and learn about the tips and tricks of finding and dating STD singles.
Is PositiveSingles worth joining?
Yes, indeed. PositiveSingles.com is a winner in every aspect. It has all the essential tools you expect in a herpes dating site. In addition, it offers terrific value for money, which is a deciding parameter for most people. The website is built to impress a broad section of the audience with different needs, preferences, and of course, STDs. Moreover, as the site has a membership base of over a million users, there would be a sufficient number of people to connect with.
If you’re looking for a reliable dating platform that could connect you with STD positive singles from across the globe, this site is worth considering.