Generally, the virus gets transferred to another person by touching the active cold sores or blisters of an infected person, but for some people with herpes who don't have sores or blisters even then also it possible to transfer the herpes virus. When you get infected with the herpes virus, then you get cold sores or blisters on your body are herpes symptoms. For most people, these sores and blisters will disappear in one or two weeks from their body, but for few people get blisters or sores outbreaks again.
Most people use to get worried after knowing that they are diagnosed with a herpes virus, some people even get depressed and try to commit suicide as it is the end of life. Herpes simplex virus is a transferable disease and still, you can enjoy your life as before. Herpes virus can be transferred by having oral interaction like kissing the person who is infected with herpes will lead you to get infected with the herpes virus. Not only kissing, using lip balm, a mug, fork or a razor of infected people will also lead the same.
Herpes treatment is not available anywhere but still, you can lead your life as your desired by taking a few natural remedies for cold sores and blisters. Let's have a look regarding those homemade remedies for cold sores;
- Ice: By using ice to compress the cold sore, you can get rid of the pain. Make sure to don't use ice directly to the skin, pack the ice in a cloth and compress the sore.
- Painkillers: To overcome the pain of the cold sore, use painkillers like acetaminophen to some relief from the pain.
- Aloe vera gel: The gel which is used for sunburn may help you to heal cold sores. Most of the lab research has given a report that aloe vera gel fights the herpes simplex virus too.
- Counter creams: While you are getting rid of a cold sore on your skin, try to use these counter creams which available at the drugstore to keep your skin soft in the process of healing.
- Avoid triggers: You should avoid going out of your home in hot temperatures or leading stressful life because these may lead to breaking out cold sores. By avoiding those situations, you might not get a cure for cold sores but at least they won't get worse.
Don't get worried about the herpes virus that you were diagnosed with, you can still live your life happily as desired by taking a few precautions. Go through herpesndating.com, you will get many more dating tips, advice, and precautions for herpes people.