Hsvdating.biz is one of the best herpes dating sites in the United States of America. Although this service isn’t as old as segment leader PositiveSingles.com, it has managed to garner a fair bit of attention owing to its humongous membership base and impressive set of features. According to industry experts, the website has done a commendable job in helping people connect with each other and encouraging people with herpes to get back to dating despite all odds.
Would you have to pay to use Hsvdating.biz?
Standard or free membership of this site wouldn’t cost you a penny. However, accessibility to these options is largely curbed and you’d have to upgrade your membership in order to use all the advanced features. Nevertheless, you can still browse the site and reply to messages sent by premium users. The biggest downside of being a standard user is the inability to send messages, severely limiting the chances of making an impression
Check out the subscription prices below:
- Gold membership of 1 month: $33.99
- Gold membership of 3 months: $69.99
- Gold membership of 6 months: $109.99
Prospective users can pay using their credit card / PayPal / Money order. To know more, visit the official site and sign up.
List of Features
Depending on whether you’re a standard or a premium user, the website would give you access to a different set of features. The following features are accessible to standard users:
- Post a lifetime profile, complete with your pictures.
- Share your first date ideas and view others.
- Verify your membership by submitting relevant documents.
- Share your opinions via forums.
- Share experiences via blogs and also comment on posts written by others.
- Read inspirational and treatment stories.
- Information about over 900 herpes care locations.
- Comment on others’ profiles.
- Send unlimited winks and e – greetings.
- Reply to emails and instant messages.
- Contact client support via live chat.
Gold members receive certain additional privileges that give them a distinct edge over other users. The following options can be accessed only by premium users:
- Show up at the top of search listings.
- Get highlighted as a premium user on the website.
- Maintain a private album and give access only to certain users.
- Initiate a conversation via built-in email and instant messaging
- Get in touch with a live counsellor via chat or email.
- Access to over 1300 successful dating advice and safety tips.
- Avail of services of a dedicated account manager.
- Search for an ideal match based on keywords, horoscope, state/zip, and verified status/premium user.
- Hide your profile from search listings.
- View the last login time of other users.
- Avail of priority customer service around the clock.
Although the membership base of this site is nowhere near that of PositiveSingles.com, it is worth considering that this site caters exclusively to American audiences. This means that if you belong to a country other than America, it wouldn’t be the best option on the market.
The search options available on the market are precise and certainly one of the best we have seen in the segment. While standard users have limited access to parameters, gold members can maximize their usage by filtering profiles based on over 20 different criteria.
Nevertheless, we found the website to be a great informative platform, incorporating a great deal of information pertaining to care locations, success stories, treatment stories and herpes dating tips that are very useful for those new to the idea of online dating. The user interface is cluttered – free and using this dating service is certainly a cakewalk. Unlike other sites in the segment, you wouldn’t need any tutorials to understand the working of this platform.
Communication apps for people with herpes
People with herpes would also appreciate the email and instant messaging clients. On the other hand, if you’re an introvert, sending flirts to show your interest isn’t a bad option either. Premium users would also be able to connect with a dating adviser as well as an STD counsellor in real time and understand how they can deal with the infection.
The website provides a couple of other methods of communicating with a larger section of the audience – email and public forums. While the blog section would allow users to share personal experiences and also comment on posts shared by others, public forums would enable them to participate in discussions. However, we miss the webcam chat that is available on most modern websites available on the market.
The website also excels on the privacy front. Users can hide their profile from search listings, or get it highlighted to grab more attention. You’d also be able to tweak privacy settings on photo albums thereby giving access to only those people whom you wish to show your pictures to.
Is Hsvdating.biz worth joining?
Although this site isn’t made for everyone, we recommend it to those from the USA. With over 800,000 users to connect with, there are very few sites that can give it serious competition. With premium membership costing less than $1 per day, it also offers amazing value for money.
The implementation of every feature is flawless and we wouldn’t complain about anything except for the lack of the webcam chat option. The search option in particular deserves applause for the sheer number of search filters that it encompasses.
All in all, the website emerges as a reliable and cost-effective herpes dating site for people with herpes living in the United States of America.